Tuesday, February 10, 2015

PicMonkey

I really like PicMonkey! I have used other photo editing apps before, but this is really easy to use! Although I use instagram and I enjoy their picture editing tools, this website has a lot more options. The picture I chose, I had previously combined together. My parents and I took a road trip to Texas to visit some family, so of course, we had to do O-H-I-O on the River Walk and at The Alamo!! So, for game day, I used an application called "picstitch" to put the pictures on top of each other. So, I used these on PicMonkey. If this website has an app for my phone, I will definitely be downloading it! So many options, I had a hard time deciding what I was going to put on the picture. The clarity of the bottom picture isn't that good due to previous editing. However, I messed around with all of the settings to see what it could do! I will be using this in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment