Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My GoAnimate Video

Here is the link to my GoAnimate video:
 http://goanimate.com/videos/0sLOir90hQQ4?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=linkshare&utm_campaign=usercontent


I chose to create a video about the first day of school. In the district I work in, 6th graders have their own building, which can be intimidating. I chose to create a video of a student new to the school and to the district, with no realization that technically everyone in the school is new there. I, the teacher, let my student know that I am a new teacher there also. I confide in my student that there is no reason to be nervous because everyone is new, so it will be easy to make "new friends." I also reassure my student that if she needs help with anything, I will be there for her all day every day since I am her teacher. I was reassuring the trust in her that I believe is important to start to build on your first time meeting someone. I believe first impressions are the most important, so building trust with my students' is one way I start first impressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment